<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Olympic wanking? 
Zach Braff, he of South Orange, TV ("Scrubs") and film ("Garden State") fame, has a blog. Much of it is about "Garden State" - no surprise there. But he has a funny take on one of the new Olympic sports:
Now onto Women's Beach Volleyball:

How come no one has told me about this sport before?! This is amazing! I'm not very into sports, but this is a sport I could get into. I mean like I would tailgate and shit. I would make signs on poster board and buy a giant foam hand for this sport. Don't tell NBC, let's just keep it between us, but: These women aren't wearing any clothes! And as if that wasn't enough, they added cheerleaders! It's like watching Olympic Pole Dancing. I kept feeling like I should be feeding singles into my cable box.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?